Skip to content (press enter)
An Education at Birch Wood ENABLES!
What are The ENABLES Webinars?
- A series of 6 free online and interactive webinars
- Lasting 45 minutes with a focus on supporting pupils with SEND within mainstream settings
- Led by SEND specialists working at Birch Wood Special School
- Aimed at school leaders, teachers and support staff working with pupils with SEND in a mainstream setting
- Every Wednesday from 3rd November – 9th December at 3.45pm
Recordings and links for all webinars can be found below.
Sensory Magic: How to Engage Pupils in Mainstream Settings – 03/11/2021
A Smooth Transition: Moving from mainstream to special education – 10/11/2021
Enabling the Autistic Individual: Celebrating diversity in your classroom – 17/11/2021
Creating an Inclusive Classroom – 24/11/2021
EHCP: What does a successful annual review process look like? – 01/12/2021 at 3.45pm
Everyone Gets to Play: Supporting all children in the early years through a play based curriculum – 08/12/2021