Please read the information below which gives details of our PE and Sport Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
The government are spending over £450 million on improving physical education (PE) and sport in primary schools since 2013. Schools can choose how they use the funding, for example to:
- hire specialist PE teachers or qualified sports coaches to work with primary teachers during PE lessons
- support and involve the least active children by running after-school sports clubs and holiday clubs
- provide resources and training courses in PE and sport for teachers
- run sport competitions or increase pupils’ participation in the school games
- run sports activities with other schools