Due to the popularity of this inspiring special school we are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic individual for the position of school receptionist.
The reception and administration assistant will be the first point of contact at the school and will provide an essential service to both students and visitors alike.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience of working in a busy office environment
• Excellent administrative skills
• The ability to form excellent professional relationships with students, staff, parents and all stakeholders
• The ability to work effective as part of a team
• The ability to work on their own initiative, under pressure, be adaptable and proactive.
The position is 37 hours per week, 8.15 to 4.30 Mon,Tue, Wed,Thu and 8.15 to 4.00 Fri. 39 weeks per year term time and inset training days.
The position is Grade 4 pay point 6 £8.62 per hour
Download the application documents below or collect in person from the school office, return by closing date 9.00am Monday September 3rd 2018.
Proposed interview date 18th September 2018- to be confirmed. All successful applicants will be informed in writing/via email by 13/9/18
Completed applications should be submitted via email to Renee Downing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
School Business Manager
Birch Wood School
The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and subject to a check being carried out at an Enhanced level by the Disclosure and Barring Service regarding any previous criminal record.